Run With Pacers
Calling all Full Marathon Runners!
The BMW Run Efficient Pacers Programme is designed to help you clock the time you are aiming for. Now you can run more efficiently, knowing that our Official Pacers will be keeping you at a steady speed to go the distance.
On race day, our Official pacers will be available for Full Marathon runners, for the below listed target finishing time (hh:mm) categories:
Get up to speed by joining our Official Pacers for a 10km run
As part of your training for Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore, we would like to invite you to join our Official Pacers for their 10 KM morning run.
|Date:||24 Nov 2012, Saturday|
|Venue:||East Coast Park, Big Splash @ Playground|
- Water and 100 Plus drinks will be provided at 5 KM mark
- We are unable to provide baggage collection or deposit for the practice run, so please bring only essential items for the run or arrange to secure your own baggage.
- This is a rain or shine event. But in case of unsuitable weather conditions, the run might be cancelled at the last minute or while ongoing to ensure safety of all runners.
- The participant understands and accepts that Singapore Sports Council / Journey Fitness Company is merely a facilitator of the run and that the participant is participating in the run at his / her own risk. Singapore Sports Council excludes all liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs, personal injury or loss of life that may arise.
- The participants accept personal responsibility for ensuring the personal health and safety of themselves. The runner must not participate in the run activity if unwell or unfit.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Singapore Sports Council in the event of any claims that may arise in relation to the participant’s participation in the run activity.
Meet our Pacers
|03:45 Pace time|
Oh Zhi Jie
03:45 Group Leader, SAP Consultant
Age : 25
Years of Running : 5
Number Of Marathons : 3
Best Marathon Time : 3:38
"I have always enjoyed running and I would like to share this joy with the running community. Running a marathon is never easy, but I hope that the 3:45 pace team would be able to help you achieve your timing goal through a smart even pace strategy and of course, lots of encouragement and positive energy!"