Terms and Conditions – #runwithTigerBalmActive
1. This Contest is organized and conducted by Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd.(“the Organiser”).
2. This contest commences at 18:00 (Singapore Standard Time) 13 November 2015 and ends at 23:59 (Singapore Standard Time) on 6 Dec 2015, running for a period of 3 weeks.
3. Participants can submit photos with captions, displaying their most creative training tip.
4. Final judging will be announced on December 11 2015.
5. Each person will be only entitled to 1 winning entry
6. This contest is only open to all registered participants of the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees and the immediate families of Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“the Organiser”) are ineligible to enter or claim a reward.
1. A 1 night weekend stay for two in an Executive Room with breakfast at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore together with Tiger Balm Active Hamper worth $375++ An Aroma Body Bliss Massage from St. Gregory Spa at ParkRoyal on Beach Road together with Tiger Balm Active Hamper worth $210
2. A 60 minute traditional Balinese Massage from St. Gregory Spa at Pan Pacific Singapore worth $160
3. A $50 Tiger Balm Active hamper (5 sets to be won!)
4. Prizes will be collected from Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd (221, Henderson Road, Henderson Building #01-02 Singapore 159557).
5. Winners will have to show their identification card and notification of winning for clarification upon collection of the prize. Minors below age of 18 will need the presence of a guardian upon redemption of prize.
Conduct of This Contest
8. Winners are determined by Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd discretion (100%).
9. Winners will be notified on the Facebook wall.
10. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd have the right to demand to remove any entries that deem unfit, offensive, sensitive or discriminatory to the public or the brand
11. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. All winners shall accept prizes as they are and subject to any terms and conditions to the prizes. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this Contest. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes or the nature/consumption of the prizes and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
12. Any prize not won or unclaimed after 1 month of notification will be forfeited and the prize or its equivalent value will be donated by Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd to a charity of their choice. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd not withstanding non-receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
13. The decision of Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
14. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this Contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
15. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post.
16. Spectrum Worldwide Events (Singapore) Pte Ltd and its sponsors reserve the right to use the images posted by the participants for the contest for other commercial purposes.