Terms & Conditions Governing the Face of SCMS 2016 – Standard Chartered Marathon 2015
Please read these Terms and Conditions before participating in the Face of SCMS 2016 – Standard Chartered Marathon 2015 to ensure that your submission is compliant and valid for consideration.
- The participation period for the Face of SCMS 2016– Standard Chartered Marathon 2015 starts on 7 Nov 2015 and ends on 30 Nov 2015. The organizer, Spectrum Worldwide Pte Ltd, reserves the right to alter the participation period.
- The Face of SCMS 2016 – Standard Chartered Marathon 2015 is open to prospective runners with residents of Singapore with eligible Identification Documents; Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore, Eligible Work Permit holders or equivalent.
- The following individuals are not eligible to win the Face of SCMS 2016 – Standard Chartered Marathon 2015:
- Employees of Spectrum Worldwide Pte Ltd
- Employees of vendors, advertising agencies or external auditors of Spectrum Worldwide and any other parties, which are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Face of SCMS 2016 – Standard Chartered Marathon 2015.
- As part of the first challenge, profile pictures that display profanity or obscene content will not be qualified for the Face of SCMS 216 contest. Applicants are encouraged to display an original and clear photograph of himself or herself as the profile picture in order to better qualify for the contest.
- Multiple entries from a single applicant will not provide applicants with multiple chances of winning. Winners will be required to show or produce a copy of their Personal Identification Document.
- The $1,000 cash prize will be given in a form of cheque and will be handed over to the winners by end of December 2016.
- The Premium Package worth S$99 will be awarded to both winners, to be utilised on 6 Dec 2015, on SCMS 2015 race day. The Premium Package includes:
- Exclusive access to front rows on the start line
- Premium taxi pick-up from your place (in Singapore) to the start line on 6th December
- Personalized medal (to be received within 10 days after event)
- Complimentary delivery of bib + race pack (within the week before SCMS)
- Winners would have to partake in photo-shoot sessions for Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2016’s advertorial shots, and be agreeable to be featured on the key visuals of SCMS 2016. The key visuals can be used by the Standard Chartered organizing committee across all channels include press, online media, websites, out of home ads, digital advertisements and social media pages.