Terms & Conditions Governing the Prudential Okinawa Run’cation contest
Please read these Terms and Conditions before participating in the Okinawa Run’cation contest to ensure that your submission is compliant and valid for consideration.
- The participation period for the Okinawa Run’cation contest starts on 25 to 30 November 2016. The organizer, IRONMAN Asia, reserves the right to alter the participation period.
- The organizer/administrator of this Okinawa Run’cation contest will be IRONMAN Asia (with principal office at 221 Henderson Road, #01-02 Henderson Building Singapore 159557), which shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this contest. The prize sponsor of this Okinawa Run’cation contest will be CTC Travels (with principal office at 133 New Bridge Road, Chinatown Point #03 – 03/04/05 -06, 059413), which shall be solely responsible for the provision of prizes for this contest. For avoidance of doubt, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited shall not be liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of the organizer/administrator’s and/or prize sponsor’s obligations to the applicants and participants of the Okinawa Run’cation contest under this terms and conditions, or (ii) any loss, damage, injury, expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or death resulting from or related to the applicants/participants participation or inability to participate in this Okinawa Run’cation contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof.
- The Okinawa Run’cation contest is open to everyone residing in Singapore with eligible Identification Documents; Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore, Singapore Eligible Work Permit holders or equivalent.
- The following individuals are not eligible to win the Okinawa Run’cation contest:
- Employees of IRONMAN Asia
- Employees of vendors, advertising agencies or external auditors of IRONMAN Asia and any other parties, which are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Okinawa Run’cation contest.
- Multiple entries from a single applicant within the contest period are not allowed. The winner will be selected by IRONMAN Asia at its discretion. Winner will be notified by e-mail.
- The Prize is:
Okinawa Marathon package worth SGD 4,600 Sponsored by CTC Travels. It includes:
* Return flight Singapore – Okinawa with a stopover in Taipei by China Airlines
* 3 Nights stay in a double room @ Costa Vista Airlines or similar standing hotel
* Daily breakfast (Note race day will be packed breakfast)
* Arrival/departure airport transfers in Okinawa
* Stop at Race Expo for pick-up of run kit
* 2017 Okinawa International Marathon registration
* One-way transfer to start-off point
* 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- The prize will be delivered by CTC Travel company. It is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Prize is subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the merchant, service provider or supplier of the prize. IRONMAN ASIA shall not be liable for any variation in the prizes or prize values, notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions and without prejudice to this clause. IRONMAN ASIA reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize or make changes to the value and/or number of the prizes at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
- All participation entries will be screened on daily basis to ensure participants are submitting entries in accordance with the instructed themes from the Okinawa Run’cation contest. Should the organizer find any unrelated or unsuitable application, it will be removed from the list of participants.
- IRONMAN Asia has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the Contest and that IRONMAN’s decision is final and binding. IRONMAN ASIA reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified. IRONMAN ASIA also reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to determine if there will be no winner at all. IRONMAN ASIA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. IRONMAN ASIA reserves the right to use, assign or dispose entries without approval of or compensation to the Participants or any third parties.
- Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) working days from the date of Notification may be forfeited, withdrawn or given to a reserve winner at the sole and absolute discretion of IRONMAN ASIA in accordance with the relevant local laws and regulations.